I added a PLAYLIST to the bottom of my page!
I just LOVE music that moves me. It is by far one of the most therapeutic and calming things I have in my life. With that being said, here is one video that I have watched over and over again. The singers, the song, the romance, the guitar--all so great! I often find myself at YouTube just looking for some of my favorite tunes to play while I work. This being a blog and all, I decided that sharing some of my favorites is something I want to do. It won't always be country, but I want to warn you that it will come up a lot! This is Tim McGraw featuring Faith Hill, "I Need You". Enjoy...
Also, here is a link to hear the song that inspired the title of our blog, "Set This Circus Down" by Tim McGraw. Much to my disappointment there isn't an actual video to go along with this tune and it's just such a great song! I think it really touches home with all of us living the military life with our many moves and travels. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do...it's kind of our anthem these days. I love it!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for me...country is my FAVE! That one good thing about heading back to Texas - country music all day, every day! - Kim
Post a Comment