Sunday, June 22, 2008

She Knows Me Well!

A Gift For The Baby:


Deena is still here visiting me and because she can't be here for my Baby Shower next month she wanted to make sure she could give me her gift in person. Well, the short background on this gift is that Deena and I absolutely love the show "Friends". I mean, we just can't get enough of it. So in a few episodes late in the series Jennifer Aniston's character, Rachel, carries around this super cute diaper bag made by Kate Spade that I just adore. Well, I go searching for this bag a few weeks back only to learn that it's not anywhere to be found, or is it? That's right, not only did she find it, but it was ON SALE. I love it!


Here's another one that I loved and quickly grabbed ON SALE!!!!!:


Like I said, she just knows me so well (and my love affair with bags!!!).

No comments: