The Profile:

Nose and Lips:

Face:

So, what else is new?
Curt is enjoying himself in Alabama and he said it's great to be stateside for a little bit, but that it's pretty hot down there! He's been pretty busy this past week and the time difference doesn't make it easy for us to talk too much on the phone. However, I have 3.5 days of work left (yessss!!!) and after this week it will be okay for me to stay up at all hours of the night so we can chat when he gets back to his room at night.
I have just about completed the baby registry and I have to say, once I got started it was really hard to stop! There are so many things out there to choose from so hopefully I didn't miss anything. Oh, and I finally made my own first Baby purchase. (see previous post...) Baby Uggs! I love Uggs, no matter what people say, and I knew waaay before I was pregnant that once I had a baby of my own she too would get a pair of these fabulous boots. A-dorable.
I will close with a "great" comment that I got at school this past week from our British Cafeteria Lady. The first part was meant to be a joke...but I'm not so sure about the second part:
"Maureen, looks like you're gaining some weight these days!" (joke!)
"Also, your face looks like it's getting fatter as well!". Hmmm...
Haha, I had to laugh because she is so sweet so I know she didn't mean to hurt my feelings. Thankfully, I am embracing the changes that are happening with my body and I feel great! Bring on the pounds!!!

1 comment:
Must be a British thing...a British co-worker of mine commented early in my pregnancy that I had that "pregnancy glow", and that you could really tell I was pregnant because my face was fatter. Lovely!
Post a Comment