Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kindergarten Sponsored Baby Shower!


I'm so spoiled! My Kindergarten class was very sneaky and over the past month managed to plan and throw a SURPRISE baby shower for me! Although I knew something was up, never did I think that this was what they had up their sleeves. While I was at the bowling ally all morning with my class on a field trip, my Aide and a few homeroom parents transformed my bare room (we were getting ready for the end of the year...) into a really great Baby Shower set up! The kids were so excited. It was awesome. Due to the fact that I have been on a hormonal roller coaster for the past 6 months, I did cry just a little bit when they gave me a stuffed bear that they all kissed for the baby. So cute.
(Oh, and those beautiful cupcakes up top are just ONE of the many great things that a parent in my room has done for us on special occassions. Everything she does looks so professional! They were almost too beautiful to eat---almost! I am pregnant after all.)

Surprised at the door, and run over by 20 five-year olds:


The bear that all the kiddos kissed for the baby:


This banner has the hand prints of all the students in my class down the sides:


My awesome class and Aide:

No comments: