Monday, June 30, 2008

Moe and Deena Reunion: Top 10

The last two weeks have been so great and I owe it all to Deena! I really can't thank her enough for keeping me busy while Curt is still at SOS in the states. We had such a great time catching up and doing random things here and there. The nicest thing about having Deena here was definitely the fact that I didn't have to be a tour guide! Now, I love having visitors but those of you that live here know how tiring it can be when you're sightseeing day in and day out so you can make sure the trip was worth while for your guests. With Deena, that just wasn't the case. She kept life easy for me as I was unwinding from the end of my school year as well as getting bigger by the day. We were laid back and it was great! Here are some of the things that we did to pass the time:

1. Day trip to London just to SHOP!
2. Day trip out to Stoke, again, just to SHOP!
3. Out to dinner a couple times to Prezzo and Pizza Express.
4. DVD marathons of "Friends", "Roseanne", "Will and Grace", and "Sex in the City".
5. Day out in Bury to SHOP and go to the movies to see "Sex in the City"...finally!
6. Completing two 1000 piece puzzles! (we're so cool...)
7. Watching some fun 80's movies, especially "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
8. Playing about a million games of GIN!
9. Shopping (man, we do that a lot!) for baby clothes for Cool and I!
10. Talk, Talk, TALK! We are marathon talkers about anything and everything and it's what I miss most about having her around. But don't worry, our phone bills over the past 6 months are evidence that we don't let an ocean get in the way of that!

Now, to the average person this list might seem mediocre in terms of excitement, but I can honestly say that I had the best time ever and I hated to watch her leave. Trust me, there were tears! We are already planning our next visit which we have convinced ourselves is just around the corner! Deena is an amazing friend...

No comments: