Thursday, March 31, 2011

Picture Catch Up!

I left BOTH my cameras in NC. I’m not so smart. I love having my SLR camera because it just takes the most amazing pictures. I wish I had it in DC! I also love our point and shoot camera because it’s just small and compact, perfect for my nights out with friends.

Oh well.

So, I borrowed my sisters camera for the past couple fun things that I did and guess what? I DIDN’T TAKE ANY PICTURES. What’s wrong with me? I’m normally all up in your face taking 29834756 pictures all night long. Eh. Oh well.

Here is a quick camera dump that I have of the very, very few pictures I took when I borrowed my sisters camera.

Some of my oldest friends. We always have dinner together when I come back to PA for a visit. I long for nights like these. So much laughter!
PS: Like my new jacket? H&M for something like $50! Score.

This should really be in my DC post, but here is the window for Sprinkles Cupcakes.

A collection of friends from all different times in my life. What a great night! And, you know how wonderful your close friends are when you can bring them all together for one night and EVERYONE has a great time. No drama here!

Having a great friend who is ALSO a hair stylist? WIN. Oh, and even though I sported my PITT tee that night, they didn’t come out as a WIN. Next year!

My twin at the Jersey Shore. Too bad Snooki and Co. bring a trash-tastic name to the beloved beach when I spent my summers growing up. Rest assured we were put up in amazing vacation homes and surrounded by the likes of people with high morale standards. They would be in NORTH JERSEY. We are Stone Harbor, Sea Isle, and Avalon-thank you very much.

No comments: