
Hey Friends! Sorry my blog has kind of taken a turn to all things materialistic. (But, not really sorry...). Like most of you already know, I love this stuff! Sitting down with a magazine filled with the newest looks or searching for the latest outfits on my favorite celebs is what I like to call, “My Happy Place”. Don’t worry, I have a couple family and Ava updates coming soon so if this stuff bores you to tears, I promise I haven’t abandoned all my “life” updates!
Okay. For starters, I can’t even count how many magazine cut outs I have of Cameron Diaz over the years. I just LOVE the way she puts things together. Whether she’s glammed out for a premiere or if she’s trekking through the airport on her to way to jet set somewhere fabulous, I just always think she looks fantastic. I tend to play it safe with the way I dress but only in the sense that you won’t see me trying out any Lady GaGa-type ensembles. Hell to the No. Don’t get me wrong. Unlike Ms. Jennifer Aniston, who still likes to wear pretty much the same uniform from her days on Friends (read: ANYTHING BLACK) , I do like seeing what things are going to be popular that season and then try to make it my own. Much like my girl, Cameron Diaz.
Here are a few of my favorite looks that she’s sported over the years.
Scarf and Aviators? Can’t go wrong here.

I feel as though my vintage jeans and I will be together for years to come. I definitely don’t view this as a passing trend but I wear them mostly in the summer.

Gorgeous.

Pretty much looks like my daily uniform, once I get dressed of course. My “home uniform” is more in the PJ’s department.

Sequins. Enough said.

I love the beige patent shoes with this bright dress. Her legs are endless. (Jealous...)

I wish I could pull off head to toe gold. I’m just a tad on the short side.

This is, without a doubt, one of the prettiest dresses I’ve ever seen in my entire life. The end.

Not kidding. I tried to remake this outfit when we were living in the UK, post Ava, mind you. It was actually pretty cute and there’s nothing more slimming than all black.

Another favorite. This outfit is what convinced me to buy this Jimmy Choo “Troy” clutch that she’s carrying. I bought it in brown and love it still to this day.

Traveling in comfort and style is definitely something Cameron has mastered.

Must put on list. Buy camel colored coat, asap.









No comments:
Post a Comment