Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcoming 30!

A few weekends ago, a close group of friends and I ventured down for a fun night in Atlantic City to celebrate our turning 30. It was honestly just so fun and I’m thankful for the friends that were able to make it! In a perfect world, ALL of my close girlfriends would have been able to be there but life, it gets in the way! I love that even the ones who couldn’t make it were able to send their well wishes! I’m sure I’ll see them all soon!

We spent the weekend shopping, walking the beach and the boardwalk, and just really celebrating friendships! Some of these friendships go back almost 20 years. Wow.

Here’s a bunch of pictures that I snagged from the smart girls who remembered to take pictures!
The Birthday Girl and I. We’re 30!!!

Me and Deena.

The water? FREEZING.

Jill, myself, Meg, and Colleen

Julie and Beth. These girls represent such a fun time in my life!

Jen, Julie and Beth. These are my post college/grad school friends.

Deena, Colleen, me, Katie, and her sister Lauren. The LeVan girls came down the night before too so we could just have a long weekend.

Jen and Julie

Deena, Katie, and me

Party gifts for the girls who came. It’s a wine glass with their initial monogrammed along with the phrase, “My Cup Runneth Over”. I’m so blessed for the friends I have in my life!

Deena, Colleen, Me, and Mariel. Outside of Caesar’s Palace.

The Atlantic City Boardwalk as soon from the shops at Caesar’s Palace. This place is oozing with Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry... I was one happy girl!

Mariel and Julie

Lauren, Katie, and Me! Doing some shopping, naturally.

Deena and myself.

ALLL the girls having some snacks and dinner before going out.

In the Borgata. We made our first stop at club MurMur. Great dancing! (Expensive.)

Me and Dee, again.

The glasses which Mariel tied all the ribbon around the stems. Impressive!

iPhone photo. Meg and me! Friends since 10th grade!

Cool and I. Stone Harbor shops.




No comments: