Ava is crushing it these days with her sleeping. Back in NC, this girl was regularly waking up in the middle of the night, only to come join me in bed and send Curt to the guest room. Judge all you want. It’s easier than listening to a 2 year scream for two hours, which she would, than just letting her climb up in our bed. I was a midnight intruder of my parents bed for YEARS and I turned out just fine. ;) But, not joking she’s been sleeping until 9-930 am DAILY. It’s crazy, I tell you. I’m rather enjoying it, though!
But, back to the blog post point. I’m taking the plunge and getting ombre’ hair next week! Of course, my version will NOT be as drastic as some of the celebs out there, but, I have complete faith in my stylist and I can’t wait to do something new to this mousy, brown hair color of mine! It’s basically a really, REALLY low maintanence way for me to add some highlights to my hair without having to upkeep it every 6-8 weeks. Sounds fantastic!
Not sure of what I’m talking about? Here’s a few of my celeb inspiration pictures that got my excited about this new look!






No comments:
Post a Comment