Hasn't this brand been around forever? I swear, my Mom was buying clothes for herself and my sisters and I for years when we were growing up. It's quality clothing and will last longer than your child will even be able to wear it! So many of Ava's special outfits are from Lands End and I keep coming back for more!
Check out some of the things they have to offer for toddlers this spring. It's so nautical (my weakness!) and summery! I'm wanting so much stuff for Ava! I will be honest. Ava is outfitted from Target and Osh Kosh B'Gosh (which I am OBSESSED WITH...) 90% of the time. I enjoy Carter's as well but I feel like other brands are really standing up to her toddler ways a little bit better!
Anyway, here are some seriously over the top looks that I may need to pick up for Miss Ava. Can you tell I'm breeding my "mini me"? She loves to waltz around the house with my giant handbags while wearing my highest of heels. Watch out!
















1 comment:
I agree, Lands End is amazing! Excellent quality! Thats the only place my Mom shops for the kids...I just bought myself a coat from there as well! Great sales, too :) Ummm...that pink peacoat and the ballet flats -- exactly why I'd love a girl! Happy Shopping!
Post a Comment