On Saturday, Curt and I took Ava to Ripley's Aquarium for a couple hours and then let her run wild at Boardwalk on the Beach. She was EXHAUSTED once we got in the car to head back to our hotel. She was zonked out in less than 3 minutes and didn't blink and eye as we carried her into the hotel, checked in, and made our way to the room where she could sleep. If that's not exhaustion, I have no idea what is...!!!
Curt took Ava downstairs to the indoor pool at our hotel and although she was a little hesitant at first, she ended up LOVING the water! Looks like we need to add swimming lessons to Ava's growing list of activities! Excuse the plain jane bathing suit she's wearing. I didn't bring her SUPER cute one that I bought from Carters just a week earlier so I had to run into Marshalls at 9 pm Saturday night to try and find one. Speedo it is! And...um...guys, this is a size FOUR bathing suit. FOUR!!!! What a big girl!!!!
Here are some pictures from our trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment