
This program has, without a doubt, changed my body for the better in the past four weeks. The biggest difference I see is in my arms and how they have some serious definition and toning all around. IT'S AWESOME. I find myself flexing in the mirror. I wish I could say I was joking but it's the honest to God truth. I'm so proud of what I've accomplished in the past 4+ weeks. My core is stronger, my arms are stronger, my legs are strong, my endurance is higher, and my motivation has gone through the roof. My eating habits have improved in an effort to make sure all my hard work isn't erased by having junk food in my diet. Not only am I doing my daily P90X workouts but I'm also walking/running a couple miles every other day outside while Ava is at preschool.
"BRING IT!"
(And, if you're looking for some extra motivation to get that bod of yours back into shape before summer, just go pick up a copy of the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Nope, I'll never look like those gorgeous models, but I can try my hardest!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment