But first. Just for fun...
Ava: No, no I don't burp. I have them "mmick-ups".
Mommy: Oooohh, You have the "Hiccups"!
Ava: Yup. "mmick-ups".
Hehe...
So my big girl had her very first day of preschool and based on the pictures, you can see she was really excited! She made a new friend that she played with all morning! They had a story time, they played outside, had snack, lunch, and a few other learning activities all in a 3-hour time period. WOW. Impressive! She didn't even look back as Curt and I walked out of the school, it was very comforting! I'm really excited she's going to be there for lunch so she can start to see other kids her age eating some new things and maybe she'll start to experiment a little bit more. Only time will tell! They have a really fun playground so she's going to really enjoy playing outside. Her class is very small and it's going to stay that way. She has also a teacher and a teacher's aide looking after her. I'm really excited for Ava as she starts this new routine. It's definitely going to help her adjust to all the changes come fall so even though we're starting her a little early, it's all going to be worth it. Plus, this Momma liked that little bit of alone time I had while she was there. (Did I miss her? Oh. You betcha.) But, I got to workout and do a little laundry, uninterrupted.
Overall it was great! I can't wait until she starts bringing home some projects for me to hang up on my refrigerator!
Here are some pictures from Ava's start in preschool!






No comments:
Post a Comment