Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ava and AJ: Spring 2011 Photos



I’ll just let the pictures do the talking. Grandma Quigley bought the kids some new outfits and took them out to meet the Easter Bunny and get their pictures professionally taken. I wish I had some behind the scenes video footage. Trying to get two 2-year olds to cooperate and take pictures TOGETHER is next to impossible. Alone? No problem! Together? Yikes.

Oh, and for your viewing pleasure, here’s a shot with the Easter Bunny. Yes, they were screaming before they even sat on her lap.










AND, the yearly freak out with the Easter Bunny. We have an almost identical picture of Ava and AJ from last years encounter with the Easter Bunny. In their defense, it’s head is HUGE and those teeth? My goodness. Hopefully they’ll get a good laugh out of this someday!

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Thanks for the laugh. The easter bunny pic is FANTASTIC!!!!!