Monday, April 25, 2011

MORE SHOES?

Yes. More shoes.

I've been on the prowl for some seriously cute and QUALITY cowboy boots for...well...ever. Friends, I think I've found THE pair.

Behold: The Frye Billy Vintage Boot (in Tan).




You see. I need these boots to wear with my shorts when I'm hitting up all the country concerts we're planning on going to this summer! (I'm actually serious... You're in the south, now!) Also, see this outfit Ms. Simpson is wearing? I definitely bought a shirt from F21 last week that is similar to the one she's wearing. I'm not afraid to admit my Jessica-inspired inspiration! Check out my previous post!)

And we have Carrie. Flawless, as always. All I need here is amazing legs and I'll be set! Excuse me while I do about 1,000+ squats.

BUT. Back to the point.

You may have remember that I blogged about some Frye boots around Christmas '09 and I have to say, this brand is still worth every penny. Comfortable, buttery soft leather is what makes Frye boots, AND SANDALS, so irresistible. I still love each and every pair that's sitting in my closet. (4 and counting...)

Not sure what Curt has planned for Mother's Day but you can be sure I'll be planting a few seeds here and there. No worries, he likes the help.

"Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

Just for fun, here's the Frye collection I have in the closet so far. Timeless as far as I'm concerned!



1 comment:

Day Old News said...

I LOVE THOSE BOOTS! I would be terrified to wear them to a concert though, I would think they would get filthy? But what do I know I only have one pair of boots and I for sure wore them to Stagecoach!