Monday, April 11, 2011

New Hair?

Yes.

New Hair. (Again.)

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I took the "ombre plunge" and I honestly love it! However, I only love it when it's wavy or curly. Who has time for this? Not me! Which means my hair is constantly in a pony tail. I know I mentioned this in a couple posts back but I just decided that it's time to go back to brown. (That was money well spent, right?). Although, I'm not going back to my natural color which is a boring "mousy brown". I think a shade or two darker that my natural hue is going to be lots of fun! I actually was a dark brunette when I got married in 2004 mainly because I was coming off of the years and years of overly processed highlights and I knew that I didn't want all my wedding pictures to represent my blonde moment in life. I'm a true brunette and I needed the most cherished pictures I'll ever take to show off the real me.

So, I went to a dark, chestnut brown and it was wonderful!

I'm still looking for the perfect inspirational photo to take to the appointment with me and so far I have a couple. What do you think?

Rachel Bilson has beautiful hair. She's got dark brown color here.

And then there's beautiful Reese from her "Walk the Line" movie sporting the brunette locks. Gorgeous, right? Although it looks like her brown has more of a reddish undertone. I like!

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

I was actually quite blonde for my wedding...and haven't been blonde since. It has too much damn upkeep. I don't have the time, or the money, to deal with keeping it blonde when my normal color is that wonderful mousy brown you refer to. I did my own dye job a few weeks ago and I can already tell it needs to be done again. But 8 bucks for a bottle at CVS is a hell of a lot cheaper than the $60 my girl charges.