Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pottery Barn Kids

So who doesn't love Pottery Barn Kids? The outrageous pricing aside, they put together a pretty cute bedroom, playroom, bathroom...you get the idea. Although I could never afford to outfit Ava's bedroom with their awesome stuff I can steal their ideas and put together something much more affordable. I was flipping through their latest catalog and decided that I really wanted to buy these super cute Easter Baskets where you can have a name monogrammed on the front. (Monogramming is my weakness and polka dots? Oh, don't even get me started!) So, I head on over to the website and on my way there I decide that I'm going to get a matching one for my nephew, A.J. At this point, I'm waaay too excited over these Easter baskets.

Well.

Sure enough as soon as I get to the page, THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT. So bummed.

I need to get a life...

But just to show you how cute they are, take a look below. I will continue to stalk this site and maybe even a phone call or two to the company in order to hopefully secure these cute baskets. :)

GIRLS:

BOYS:

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We still have those baskets at our PB Kids. You should have someone get them for you at the store then have them monogrammed somewhere else. They're super-cute, huh?