Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ava's Bag Of Tricks!

Ava has been rockin' a bunch of new tricks lately so we just couldn't wait to show her Daddy just what she's up to these days! This video is lengthy, but I'm sure you're used to it by now. The run down of the highlights is below. Enjoy!
(Warning: my videography skills are pretty bad, I apologize in advance!)



Starts: Ava can easily go from her belly to her back and always does so in order to get out of her tummy time, but she was struggling with her roll in that she always got stuck on her arm going from her back to her belly. She had only really done it ONCE in her whole life like, 2 months ago so we're pretty excited that she is a roley poley these days.

.45 Tongue dance!
1:50 Potty Time?
2:40 Scrunchy Face. The look I get before some "real" tears.
3:20 Ava's version of bouncing in the bouncer. She's tryin'!!!
5:50 My parents house looks like a fully functioning day care and the toys spread around the first floor make it a maze to walk through.
6:15 We're pretty sure Ava knows her name but I think she only responds when she feels like it. Nice!
7:00 MORE bouncing. This is a long chunk, watch at your own risk.
11:40 AJ getting in on the action. He makes the funniest facial expression. Grrrrr....
12:15 AJ and his manly burping skills!
13:20 AJ loves the Spider song, but really only when he does the hand motions. I know you love my singing. Lovely!
14:30 So Ava watches Barney first thing in the morning. Man-I love Comcast On Demand. I think she's starting to associate the Barney songs with the TV.
15:20 More rolling at Aunt Colleen and Uncle Steve's!
15:50 The screamer!!! Her legs get pin straight when she's hollering. So funny!

We Love You Curty!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

So cute!! Don't you just love how cute the rolls on the legs are?!?! If only that were cute now. :-)