Here we have Ava sitting in on her daily chat with her Grandma Quigley (who is enjoying her Spring Break this week!!!). They sing songs, play games, and ya know--just check in with each other all the time to make sure things are going swell. I'm so proud that she is sitting up ALL BY HERSELF! Next up?!?! Crawling and perhaps an introduction to long division??? hehe-no pressure Ava, I promise.
It's Barney! We already love that Big Purple Dinosaur. Yes-Grandma let's Ava watch PBS. Lucky Girl...
**Please ignore the MESS that is behind Ava. I'm sorting all my STUFF for our upcoming move. Fun Times!

4 comments:
Too adorable! I love it. She is growing up so fast!!!! Hope to see you in a few days. miss you
Grandmas are the best, arent they?!?!?! Such great pictures!
I just LOVE this post!! It makes me smile!!
That is so cute!! Aren't webcams great? My mom loves to have chats with Cameron that way too...although we do a speakerphone with the phone as well, and Cameron thinks its too cool. :-) That's fantastic that Ava is sitting up already, wow!!! Cameron is nowhere near that. His doggone head is just too big, its throwing off his balance. :-)
Post a Comment