Back to the story...
This pseudo-diaper bag is simply amazing to Ava. As you can see, she was torn with as to how she should devote her playtime on the carpet. She was wondering, "Do I wanted to play with the straps on this bag? Or, do I want to check out my toys?"
I think the answer speaks for itself in these pictures.
"Hmm, should I play the piano?"
"WAIT! That bag looks fun, too!!!"
...and the bag takes the win, again. I'm so proud!
Uhoh, she's following in my footsteps! Curt is thrilled, I'm sure.
Finally, I wish I could say that she was laughing in these pictures but she is actually SCREAMING! She likes to give it all she's got which is why her legs are so stiff. It's powerful stuff. Her fun ooh's, aaahh's, and babbling has now become a loud piercing scream which will make you jump out of your skin if she belts it out when you're not expecting it. It's so loud, sometimes she even scares herself.
(Side Note: Even though she's wearing the same outfit in these past few posts I swear that (1) these pictures were taken on different days and that (2) I change and wash her clothes on a daily basis.) :):):)

No comments:
Post a Comment