Thursday, April 30, 2009

Enough Is Enough!

I seriously have 7 pounds to lose to get back into my prebaby shape. NO MORE EXCUSES!

No More:
I need to eat the ice cream so I can have the calories to feed Ava!
I need to eat a Philly Cheese Steak b/c I have been gone for so long!
I need to eat a peppermint patty to get the after dinner taste out of my mouth!
I need to have ONE MORE MILLER, b/c I'm pumping and dumping anyway! (ps: I drink like NEVER, so stop judging!)
I need I need I need....

...TO MAKE HEALTHIER CHOICES!

Most importantly, I need to be in a bikini, YEA...A BIKINI, in 30 stinkin' days! HELPPPPPP!!!

So, its official. I'm in "operation-get-my-ass-back-into-shape" mode...gym membership and all.

I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Good luck! I'm somehow back at pre-baby weight but things are just so much floppier than they were before that I look worse in a bikini! Plus, last summer I felt OK wearing one because "the girls" were much bigger due to nursing (sorry if that's tmi). Maybe we can be long distance work-out buddies. Start emailing me everytime you work out (or don't) so I can keep you motivated and vice versa!!!

Adam and Beth said...

Yay, what gym are you going to??? I am obsessed with the planet fitness in Dtown, and I am always looking for a workout buddy ;)
Best of luck :)