Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For Daddy


Ava has so much she wants to show her Daddy! She is growing up so fast, it's wonderful! He misses her terribly so we wanted to show him some Ava in all of her glory...doing what she does best...PLAYING! So, yes, finally, SOME VIDEO!!! And no, your eyes aren't deceiving you, it is over 26 minutes long. Basically we wanted to share all this footage with Curt because he is deployed but we had trouble sending him the video through email. Apparently the Internet connection is crap where he is and it would take light years to download. He can, however, check out the blog and watch Ava on blogger. If you do feel like checking her out, here's the highlights!

In minutes:

Starts: playing with Grandma Dougherty while Barney is on in the background! She LOVES Barney!
1:28 Ava has a new game that she plays with her tongue! She is FINALLY learning to do the "razz" sounds.
4:19 Peek A Boo EXPERT! This is, by far, her favorite game!
6:16 Doing some clapping!!! (with the help of some blocks...)
8:19 A nice action shot of the fun that is unexpected spit up.
9:20 Intro to Crawling??? Ava can boost her little bootie up and take a leap for her toys. Maybe some crawling on the horizon?
11:20 Rolling over and back!
14:40 Clapping???
16:50 Ava and her cousin AJ having some fun on the couch!
21:40 AJ was definitely impressed whenever I said, "YAyyyyyy!!!!!"
22:10 Some background commentary of that awesome Heineken commercial.
23:40 An attempt at Peek A Boo. Unfortunately her "prop" wasn't too big so it's not as great as what she did earlier, but still, super cute!

**Please excuse all the talking in the background. My family and I really never STOP talking. :)

4 comments:

Adam and Beth said...

OH MY LORD!!!!!! I seriously do not think she can get any cuter!!!! Love the tongue thing with your mom...and that little laugh is priceless!!!!!

Carrie said...

OK so this made me realize HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!!! I've thought it would be nice to see you and let the girls play but now I'm aching for some Moe and Ava time. Keep up the videos...Daddy Curt isn't the only one that loves them.

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Oh, that was so cute!! Seriously, it was like "The Ava Show", a half-hour sitcom. I just sat here and giggled watching it all. :-) And its good to see that Ava and Cameron both do the same ridiculous things: backwards pacifiers, eating of bibs/burp cloths/anything cotton, grabbing feet...sooooo cute. And its good to know Curt can watch this and keep up with what Ava is doing, and that helps for me to know Jason will be able to watch Blogger when he deploys over the summer. Can't wait to see more videos, as this was the first time I've actually seen Ava "live"!! :-)

Jen said...

Adorable! I seriously was laughing out loud at work. I even showed my coworker the peek a boo game. Too cute. I was dying laughing!