
Okay, so I'm a terrible blogger if I don't have any pictures to share. Isn't that sad? Well, good news. We (Curt) have learned how to upload pictures onto the IMAC from our new camera, so be prepared for a couple posts as I update you on the past few months!
Ava is so spoiled by our family and friends! Gretchen is our great friend, who most of you know, that is now stateside and she has sent Ava so much amazing stuff. Ava didn't have a Halloween costume because I really never got around to finding something. So, Gretchen to the rescue! She had planned in advance to have a pumpkin suit at our house just in time for the holiday. Awesome... I was so happy when I opened the package because this meant she wouldn't have to go to her first squadron Hallween kid's party in something boring! So, here she is in all her cuteness. Curt placed her in some leaves for fun-clearly she's enjoying herself.

No comments:
Post a Comment