
A big smile and those pinchable cheeks are the best thing I see first thing in the morning!

We are happy to see that Ava has hit a few milestones over her past 10 weeks on this earth. Some of the wonderful things she has done is finally give us an intentional smile and it's so beautiful. She likes to give us a smile post meltdown and there is nothing in the world that could take my frustration from a million to nil in about 1 second. How does she do that? It doesn't matter if I'm tired at 6 am when she is up to eat, when she looks at me with that smile so big her eye squints a bit, I just melt. (Can you even imagine what it does for her Dad? He would give her the world 10 times over once she flashes that grin.)
Another big find? Her HANDS!!! She's clasping them together, (unintentionally) grabbing anything she gets her hands on, and she's shoving it right into her mouth. Being the germ-a-phobe that I am I am constantly making sure her mitts are super clean. She hasn't found her thumb quite yet but onces she does, I'm sure she will be a thumb sucker. She looks so quilty in this picture! I love it...

1 comment:
I'm so jealous you are able to catch the cute smile on camera! Our camera does that weird red light thing right before it takes the shot, so Cameron stops smiling to stare at the red light every freakin' time I try to do it! I've begun taking videos just to ensure he'll smile. :-) And I love the photo of Ava chomping on her fingers! Cameron hasn't quite figured out the point of a thumb yet either...he knows it's "there", but not how to maneuver it into his mouth without bring the entire fist with it. :-)
Post a Comment