
I'm sure that when I'm out and about on base people tend to look at me think, "How dare she take that child outside without a hat on her head!". In my defense, Ava chills in a JJ Cole fleece quilted car seat cover and she is no doubt shielded from any adverse weather that comes her way. Also, look at what happens when I put something on her head?!?!? Are ya kiddin' me? How could the child of a Mom who religiously wears a baseball hat half the week and a Dad who owns more beanie caps be so opposed to something on her head? Oh well, I can respect that. Some day I hope she'll laugh at these pictures...
All we wanted to do was take her outside to play in the snow! (She was screaming waaay before the hood went on her head, but still...)

No love for the pink hat!

No comments:
Post a Comment