Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're Movin' On...

Curt has finally gotten the news of his next assignment and Team Dougherty is headed back to the beautiful USA to the wonderful state of North Carolina! He is going to another operational assignment which he is really happy about and this brings us close to "home", or Pennsylvania so that makes me really happy as well. Oh-and he won't be deploying for a 3rd time...yay! :)

Not sure when we head out yet, but we'll be sure to keep you posted!

4 comments:

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

That is great news! I'm sure your family will be happy to have you closer to "home" :)

And I am slightly jealous b/c if it wasn't for family, I would LOVE to move to NC!

April said...

Congrats! I hate to see you guys go - just when Aaron was getting to know Curt more. I wish we all could have hung out more. There's always future assignments though. So excited for your family and what the future holds! May God bless.

shan797@comcast.net said...

Bring it home baby!! GO PHILLIES!!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

You must be so excited!! How far will that be to PA? Jason and I had hoped for one of the bases in North Carolina, its pretty close to Ohio for us as well. Enjoy your final few months in England!