Official Arrival: October 7th, 2008. Born 7 lbs 10 oz.
Here is Ava getting ready to go home from the hospital. More pictures will be up soon, we're too busy loving her and doing all the amazing things that go along with being parents to upload...
Thank you for all the warm messages so far-we officially have the best family and friends out there and simply feel on top of the world.
In other exciting news, Curt managed to get my Mom and Dad here, now known as Grandma and Grandpa Quigley,from Pennsylvania for 10 days to visit with our newest addition. She has been in someones arms all day long, and she loves it.
Awesome...

6 comments:
OMG, she is PRECIOUS! Such a cutie!!! Congratulations to the both of you...Ava is one lucky baby to have such great parents! Can't wait to see her in person now!!! :):) Miss ya!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! Enjoy all these sweet and tender moments with your new little one!! Miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!
Ava is absolutely perfect!! She is seriously so cute. Enjoy every single moment!
OH MY GOSH!!! That is the same outfit we brought Maddie home in! I think she is perfect...I hope I get to meet her some day soon.
YEAHHHHH!!!! Congrats!! I am so happy your parents were able to come out and see her! I knew your mom couldn't wait!!!!
Oh, she's so cute Moe! Great job to the two of you. Enjoy having your parents there! xxx
Post a Comment