.jpg)
Curt and I are adjusting well to our new and improved life and we can't seem to get enough of Ava. Even though she is up every 3 hours to nurse we still feel like we miss her while she is sleeping. She's already taken it upon herself to be on a schedule, which is awesome. Today she was ready to eat at 1:46, 4:48, 7:40...and it goes on!
Yes, just as many of you predicted, she already has Dad wrapped around her tiny, little finger.
.jpg)
We had our 2-day check up at the hospital yesterday and all is well! We will be back there in about a week or so for her 2-week check up to make sure she is right on track. My Mom and Dad are still here to visit and we are SPOILED! Grandma takes Ava immediately after her middle of the night feedings and orders me back to sleep, which I can't fight! She has also made us some excellent meals and helped clean (a lot!) so we can give Ava 110% of our time. We are blessed, for sure.
I haven't had much time for the computer but as the days go on I assure you I will be one of those parents that has many posts and pictures about this little girl. We just love her so much, that's all there is to it.

4 comments:
I couldn't get enough of the pictures of Ava that your mom sent out - she is just so adorable! Congrats again on your sweet little girl.
Moe & Curt-
CONGRATULATIONS! Ava is beautiful (and we love the name!). Can't wait to meet her in person. Take advantage of the extra sets of hands while you have them to help.
Blessings,
Kim & Scott
You are extremely lucky to have Ava on a schedule...but don't be surprised if she begins to deviate from that. Cameron was on a "schedule" of 3-4 hour feedings for the first three days...and that all went to hell!! Currently he's all over the place. But I'm hopeful to get back to the 3-hour window soon. And thank goodness for Grandmothers...my mom arrived yesterday! :-) Keep those pics and posts coming!!!
That is great Moe! she is adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person! congrats to you again.
Post a Comment