Monday, October 27, 2008

What Will We Do Without TLohse?


Tara did just an amazing job with Ava's newborn pictures. I love them ALL. Yes-every single one is perfect. Here are just a couple from her blog, but you will have to make your way over to her site to check out the rest. www.tlohsephotography.blogspot.com

There is something about Curt and this little girl together that just melts my heart...

I'm so happy for Tara and Morgan as they get ready for a big move back to the states, but who will take our pictures? Is that selfish? :) But seriously, I will keep hoping that they are headed back to NC after their next assignment to be with Curt and I, most importantly because she's just such an awesome friend- her photography skills are an added bonus!

So, here ya go! And don't forget to check out the rest of the pictures on her blog! www.tlohsephotography.blogspot.com (again!) :)

Sneaking in a smile!

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Aren't those sleepy-time smiles the best?? I bet you are like me and can't wait for a "real" one that is directed right at us!! :-)