So, here's what's on my radar these days:
-Delicate Raymond Pendant necklace. I spied this on Carrie Underwood in my stylewatch about a year ago and have been going back to admire the picture more and more these days. I'm really liking gold accessories and since they can be worn all year round, I think it's a good investment! Gorgeous, right?


-Michael Kors oversized men's watch (for women, of course). Big and bold, I love it! It fits in really nicely with the boyfriend trend that seems to be sticking around.


-Tom Ford "Jennifer" Sunglasses. I've seriously worn my sunglasses to death. We're going on the same pair for the past 4 years. I still love them, but they really need a break. I'm getting sick of them and seeing how I made quite the investment when I bought them, I don't want to wear them into the ground. These seem like a good replacement!


-Pearl Cluster necklace. I've actually been admiring these for a while. You can go the costume route and still make a really big statement. Obviously real pearls will surely break the bank and if you're looking for a single strand, I think that's the best way to go. For something a little more dramatic, the artificial still looks really great for a fraction of the cost!

-Hunter Rain Boots. Yup, still want these.

-Frye Riding boots. This "Paige" style is really classic! My Mom and Dad bought me a really beautiful pair of Frye riding boots last year for Christmas that I LOVE. They're a rich, chocolate brown color and the quality is just outstanding. My super fun cowboy boots that I wore in my TLohse photo shoot just a few months back is another pair of Frye boots that I absolutely love. These tend to be a bit pricey but let me put them into perspective for you. When I told my parents that I wanted these boots for Christmas my Dad laughed and said he STILL HAD A PAIR of Frye boots upstairs in the attic. Now, if this man, who could care less about fashion saved these boots, that surely is reason enough to believe that they are worth the splurge.


No comments:
Post a Comment