Ballet class is going well! Ava asks to "dance with Ms. Tara?" on a daily basis. She loves to show me how she dances in class. We even got to see a small preview at the end of her class this morning on how they're learning to follow dance routines, which is so up Ava's alley, and how to do a somersault. It's ridiculously cute.
Curt and I have been keeping up with our daily routine here so nothing really new to report. He's headed to Vegas this weekend to celebrate Drew's last few weeks of freedom with the traditional bachelor party. They go pretty big, right? I guess this is what "grown-up's" do? When Curt and I were married we were practically babies and we thought heading into Philadelphia was big stuff. (For the record, my bachelorette party was bangin'...).
Lastly, Curt and I are headed to Charlotte next weekend for our anniversary. Nothing to crazy as we're taking Ms. Ava along with us. We're just looking for a change of scenery and seeing how our actual anniversary falls on a Saturday, we're taking advantage. I'm buying myself a little something special while we're there that I've been saving up for what feels like the better part of my lifetime. I'll share more when we get back!
I'll leave you with a picture of the two dresses I bought for the wedding in a few weeks. One for the dinner rehearsal and the other for the wedding and reception, which is formal. It's going to be a great weekend!
Please ignore the weird looking mannequin. I scored this dress for the wedding and reception on ebay, so what can you do!? I've honestly paid full price for some many dresses in the past and I'm over it! You don't wear them enough and I'd rather save up for the things that are going to be around for a while! AMEN! (If anyone is interested in my ebay seller for BCBG, holla at me! It's legit, he's a "powerseller" and I've bought a couple things from him in the past. It's been a lifesaver for the Bank-of-Curt, trust me!)

Annnd, sticking with the "cheap" theme, for the dinner rehearsal I found this at F21 online for a mere $27 dollars! I'm imagining black opaque tights and black patent pumps and a black pashmina. It will be October and chilly in the evenings, after all. Lovely!



No comments:
Post a Comment