Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Think...

...I Need This. JCrew has been a big, huge, fat, complete disappointment lately. Have you seen their fall look book? Probably not. It's about as ugly as it gets. They have some serious work to do and should start be getting rid of creative director, Jenna Lyons. She's altering a clothing line that has been spot on for years (to a specific demographic, of course). I miss the whites, preppy styles, cable knit sweaters, quality cashmere...oh, I could go on and one. I guess what I'm tryin' to say it, I miss the "old JCrew".

But, in the mean time, this pretty silk frock can make it's way into my home, as quickly as possible.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute!! You have the best style...could you send some my way, please?!

Carrie said...

The dress is good stuff but what I really want is the body of that model! Oh, and to NOT be 30 in less than 2 weeks.