Today was to be just another ordinary Monday. Around 7am this morning, Curt had headed off to work and I sat down to eat my breakfast and make some plans for the day. Well, about 45 minutes later, I heard my name being called from downstairs, which of course scared the living day lights out of me because I was supposed to be alone, by Curt! Confused, I walked into the hallway and saw my awesome husband coming up the stairs with flowers! Not only did he bring me flowers, he had taken the day off of work weeks ago, didn't tell me, and made plans to drive to the coast so we could spend the day at the beach! Yes, BONUS POINTS were received. I was shocked, very happy, and very impressed. We had an awesome day at Great Yarmouth just walking through the town and up and down the beach. I was thrilled to have my feet in the sand and water. It was a beautiful day so we really lucked out. With Red Flag (and a new baby!) just around the corner, this was just the perfect timing. I just love hangin' out with him, we had a fabulous day. So, like I said, My Sneaky Husband!
The lilies, which are only my favorite flower in the whole world:
Me on the beach, looking uber-pregnant:
Us, enjoying a day off together!:

3 comments:
SO sweet!!!! Way to go, CURT!!!
Wow it looks like you had such a great day! Curt is such a great hubby! The flowers were gorgeous too!
We have to catch up soon.
I love telling Scott about all the sweet things Curt does for you...it gets him in trouble!!!! :) Glad you 2 had fun...enjoy the quiet time together before baby makes 3!
Post a Comment