Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Comparison in 4D:

Baby Moe:





So, now that we have some 4D images of Baby Girl Dougherty (see previous post) I thought it would be kind of fun to do some comparisons. My mom sent me some pictures of both Curt and I as babies so I could look at them next to the 4D images. I have to say, so far the response has been 50/50. Some think she looks more like Me, and some think she looks more like Curt. I'm torn! I guess I will just have to be patient and wait for her official arrival.

Baby Curt:





So what do YOU think?

3 comments:

Adam and Beth said...

I love it!!! The ultrasound pictures are awesome :) Its a tough one, but i think I see more of you in her :) Cant wait til October, when we can all really decide!!!! Love all the new posts!

Carrie said...

Honestly, I can't tell. But, I know she's precious and i can't wait to meet her someday (soon I hope)!!! What's your actual due date? I can't remember.

Gretchen said...

My money is on Curt's nose!