Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Girl Dougherty In 4D

Curt and I went to our 4D ultrasound this morning and it was so great! They only do the ultrasounds here for about 20 minutes, but we managed to walk away with about 10 black and white images and 12 color. It was AWESOME! She was "sleeping" but still moving around enough for us to get some really great pictures of her beautiful face. She started out with her foot in the way, but towards the middle and the end she was being quite the ham, and gave us some great pictures! We're just so excited to meet her.

Now, you will all have to let me know, but Curt and I can't decide if she looks more like Me, or more like Him?!?! What do you think? We do know she has some pinchable cheeks, that's for sure!

I will most likely be gazing at these images for the rest of the day. She is beautiful, we just love her so much!

(FYI: even though we already knew, our ultrasound technician confirmed that she is definitely a GIRL!)

In the beginning, foot in face!:


In the rest of the images, you can see that her right arm is positioned near her head and it didn't move but once the whole time we were there. I wonder if this will be how she sleeps when she's born? hmmm...






So, what do you think??? Mini Moe? or Mini Curt? Either way, we both agreed she's nothing shy of perfect! We're some pretty proud parents already...

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

I'm so glad you did a 4D!!! I love having those keepsake pictures. Mine was also doing the "relaxed" position with arms around the face...at one point he even had his hands behind his head like he was lounging on a hammock or something. :-) Must be how lots of babies get comfy in utero! And for the record...I think she has a lot of Curt's features!! :-)