Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're Having A Girl!!!

Yes, that's right! Baby Dougherty can now be referred to as a SHE!!!! Thankfully she uncrossed her little legs at the LAST MINUTE because she, of course, was being shy the entire time. So shy, that I had to get up and walk around the room a little bit in the hopes of getting her to change position. Thankfully, that little stroll (and a much needed trip to the ladies room to empty that very full bladder) gave her the courage she needed to let us in on the big secret.

We're just ecstatic!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm already picturing the pink & green baby room!!! I love this one from PBkids with a dark mahogany crib. It just screams "Moe's little angel!"
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/fd2640/index.cfm?pkey=cbdgnbd%7Cb
Ok, so maybe I have awful taste but I can't help myself.

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Congrats! I bet you are sooo excited!! I'm having a 4d ultrasound done in Ohio while I'm home next week, then go the following week for the "military mandated" diagnostic ultrasound. I'm so excited about finding out the gender that I feel like the days are just DRAGGING!!! Have you guys thought of names yet? We keep going back and forth on a couple...choosing a name is HARD!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Let the shopping begin!! I can not wait for our little guy to meet your little girl!!

Jaana said...

Yeah! Congrats Moe! So happy for your news :)

taralohse said...

Yeah Mo- I am so excited that you and Kurt are having a girl.
You both are going to be great parents!

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

Welcome to Team Pink! Having a little girl is the most amazing thing...plus, they are so much fun to shop for!! Congrats on your little girl!

Segal Party of 4 said...

AAAHHH! SO, SO, SO exicted for you both! Can't wait to spoil her with pink.