Thursday, May 29, 2008

All Things Girly

So, what have I been doing since I found out we are having a girl? This:



My poor husband...

3 comments:

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

If you don't know about www.etsy.com, you have to check it out! Sooo many cool things (clothes, hair bows, and a million things for baby). I'll have to email you some cool etsy shops that I know about.

Have fun shopping!

Susan said...

When you were moving to NC two days after your wedding, you wanted to take every handbag and every pair of shoes to that tiny military housing and Curt said "no room". You put every small handbag inside a larger handbag until there were only three large bags. And you stuffed shoes in any space that you could find. Dad and I knew then... Poor Curt. We love you and Princess Baby D.

Carrie said...

Oh, I know that dress! That's from Crew Cuts, right? So stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!