To all the Moms out there...HELP! It's official, in this department we are overwhelmed.
Curt and I took on the task today of starting up our Baby Registry online and all I can say is, we are L-O-S-T, LOST! Between car seats, strollers, bottles, and baby bathtubs...I think it's safe to say that we have absolutely no idea what we are doing. Hmmm, kinda scary if you think about it!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated with some tips, top items, and anything else that you think might help these new parents-to-be!
Some of you can expect frantic e-mails in addition to reading this post.
Much thanks in advance for all who can help!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry for the massive email I sent but there were some baby items that I thought I had to have that turned out to be useless and some that I didn't think I needed that were definate must-haves! It's crazy...but so much fun.
I'll send you an email of stuff that I love and stuff I could live without. I know it was really helpful talkingn to my mommy friends when it came time to register!
Post a Comment