I was trying to come up with a good writing prompt for my students this morning and I decided that because Curt and I are going to find out if we are having a boy or girl next week, that I would take an informal survey from my students on what they predicted the outcome was going to be. Here are some of the great responses that I got:
"I think that Mrs. Dougherty is going to have a boy because her fingernails are NEVER polished."
"I think that Mrs. Dougherty is going to have a girl because she has fancy red shoes."
"I think Mrs. Dougherty is going to have a BOY and a GIRL because she is getting so big!"
Now, I normally send all their writing samples home but I was too selfish to let these go! I just love the honest opinions of my class-I'm really going to miss this job! (12.5 days of work left until Summer--not that I was counting or anything...)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Out of the mouths of babes! They say the cutest things.
Post a Comment