Thursday, June 30, 2011

LUSTING...

...these few items:

(Feel free to let my awesome husband know! Oh wait, he already does...)

This beautiful bag is a Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galleria PM. It's stunning. I need it. (Read: Want).



These shoes are Tory Burch Revas in Silver. And while I'm at it, I think a pair of these in every color of the rainbow would work out just great in my closet.

Don't laugh. I am completely obsessed with these gold sandals made by the one and only, Ivanka Trump. In my defense, this line is sold in Nordstrom. That has to make up for the ridiculousness that is the "designer". Any way, I love these something real bad.




Finally, I have a gorgeous Michele watch (with the black strap) that was given to me by Curt for our 2nd anniversary. I have a couple straps (white and red as well...) but I think green would look wonderful on my arm, yes? Yes.

No comments: