Starting off my random spattering of posts is a picture of the dress I just bought for my friend Erin’s wedding this coming weekend. I just love when friends from high school tie the knot. It’s such a great way for me to see a lot of people at once AND celebrate the marriage of a wonderful friend! Win.
So, I picked this beauty up from Nordstrom yesterday. The only problem was that it’s a little big in the bust (shocker...) and a little long in the length (again, shocker!). I took it to our handy tailor last night and he promises to make it perfect by Friday morning.
Kate Spade “Tisbury” clutch

In my oh-so-awesome planning ahead skills, I managed to bring home my Kate Spade Tisbury clutch in gold (see above...) and I think it’s going to be a perfect match. I’m on the hunt for some new shoes today, YAY!, and they most likely will be in the gold family as well. Jewelry is to be decided. With the dresses neckline, I won’t need a necklace so perhaps some gold bangles? Decisions, decisions...
I had originally planned to get a blowout in between the ceremony and the reception because there is a 4 hour gap of time between one event and the other. I’m not completely sold on how my hair will be, but, it’s between these two inspirations. Are they ever wrong in their beauty choices? Never!
A loose updo, like Rachel Bilson:

Or a wavy blowout, like Jessica Biel:

Those who know me, know I’m a little crazy when it comes to taking pictures. I promise I’ll get a couple pictures of my final look. I really wish Curt were here with me but he’s still out in Las Vegas working and lucky for him, he will be there for our future-brother-in-laws big bachelor party. More on what Curt’s been up to lately in a different post!
Happy First Day Of Summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment