(This picture? Oldie, but goodie...)
So, I'm just sitting here thinking how "tough" things have been for me lately with Ava going on what seems like a lifetime of being under the weather, and this is in addition to Curt working so much and taking on a new, more demanding job and it's making me kinda grouchy.
***But remember, I'm not supposed to be complaining!!! At least not until Lent is over. :)
And then, I come across these blogs, and realize that it was just the reality check I needed.
http://alittlepinkinaworldofcamo.blogspot.com/
http://laylagrace.org/
What I need is to find my patience and realize that at the end of the day, I'm so, so thankful for my sweet Ava and my overly-awesome husband.
Wow.
I needed that...
(ps: thanks to Kim for the blog reference on precious Layla.)

1 comment:
Okay, I totally cried at both of those blogs. :( I have a friend who gave birth to a baby girl with serious heart defects, and the baby died when she was one month old. :( I can't imagine having any child die, no matter what age. Makes me want to go wake Cameron up from his nap just to give him some cuddles...but I'm not stupid. :)
Oh, and that Marine wife.........words cannot describe how I feel about that. As a military wife, I know you and I both empathize with her feelings because its our biggest fear that our husbands won't come home from deployment. I'm so thankful Jason came home this week and it should be a year before he goes back again (and he'll probably go to Afghanistan, so I'm going to be even more scared!). Thanks for posting those blogs to help us realize the good things in our lives.
Post a Comment