Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Love My Ava Monkey


(The picture up top is pretty accurate to what she looks like most of the day. Crumbs on her face and all... Oh, and most hand held electronic devices are "phones".) I love her.

Momma: "Ava, what does the cow say?"
Ava: "Mooooo"
Momma: (Silence.)

Kids are amazing. Sponges.

In addition to that craziness up top, we now have a couple more words pouring out of her sweet little mouth:

-blohhh (block)
-ooyyys (toys)
-woooooooow (wow)
-dccckkkk (duck)
-juuuu (juice)
-uup (up...as is "take me upstairs to my toys, woman!")

She also LOVES to give me her "Surprised!!!" face, as well as her "Sad" face. So funny... We get the head tilted down and the big pouty lip. She really lays it on thick!

Finally, Aunt Deena taught Ava how to WINK the other day! It's more of a prolonged eye squint, but still!!! Loves it...


Finally....Go Pitt!!!! Thanks for the tee, Aunt Mariel!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, i melt!!! She is getting so big!! Can't wait for a playdate!! Miss you!!

Carrie said...

I can't stand how awesome she is!!! I think I need to meet her in person so I can get a bunch of kisses and snuggles (and seeing you wouldn't be too shabby either). You didn't post it here but I LOVE the pic you posted on FB of she and Curt making their "surprised faces!"