Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Season, New Clothes

Okay, so not really, but here is a few things I'm lusting at the moment. I love me some Lily Pulitzer (the price tag, eh, not so much...) and JCrew (duh.) so here is the latest and greatest on my "please, oh please, can I have these...please? " list.

Lily Lovelies. This place screams SUMMER! They have the CUTEST dress ever that I'm eyeing up for Ava and the photo shoot we have planned in a couple weeks. I can't share it yet, it's a surprise!




JCrew. So, on a random note JCrew has been kinda makin' me mad lately. I love their old school style which I think they've been avoiding this past year. Yuck. Some stuff is just weird! I want my pretty, preppy, crisp whites and summer brights back, please! At least I've saved some $$$ in the mean time. I miss my JCrew...



LuLu's. (Haven't checked this store out yet? Prices are decent and they have some cute stuff!!!)



Hopefully I'll get to some more important updates tomorrow. Lots of changes going on with Curt at work and I think the conversation went something like this:

Curty: "Hey Moe, just wanted to let you know that I'm taking over the Weapons shop and won't have help until late June. So... I'll have twice as much work as I normally do. Basically, I'm going to be really, really busy. Oh, and in the next two months I'll be traveling for 6+ of the 8 weeks."

Me: (Silence.)

Curty: Is that okay?

Me: (Silence.)


Ha! In all seriousness, I'm used to this. So it's all good. I'm going to be in PA for most of his traveling days so that's kinda cool. Now, what to do with all that TDY money. As you can see from up above, I already have some ideas...

1 comment:

Missy McCurry said...

Those outfits look so cute. I can't wait to go shopping in the States. The UK clothes shopping is just not the same. Jason said their is a huge outlet mall in FL that I am going to love. Oh, last week Emily and I spent 30 minutes in the children's shoe department at the BX....which is basically five pair of shoes. HA! Emily wanted to try on every pair, then didn't want to take them off. I see a love of shoes coming! We bought her a pair of gold galdiator sandals with rhinestones on the front. So fancy! That girl is going to be more fashionable then me. LOL