Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fresh Air...

...is something I am really trying to give to Ava more often. This weather is always crap so it's tough to get out and about for leisure strolls without wondering if we're going to get stuck in an unexpected snow/rain/sleet storm.


Ava is obsessed with her tongue these days. She likes to stick it out, smack it, and lick...anything and everything, as you can see.


Dad and Ava ready to go. Cuteeee!


I'm starting to feel like a hermit here in England with this crazy winter we've been having. I did see some flowers growing outside our house the other day so I think that means that Spring is just around the corner! Curt and I did manage to get out the other day because it was almost 50 degrees outside and we desperately wanted to take advantage. Ava LOVES these walks because there is so much for her to take in. She didn't even fall asleep on this walk, which was quite impressive because being the overprotective Mom that I am I had her bundled up pretty well. She was looking pretty darn cute in her winter hat so I took a ton (shocking!) of pictures during our 30 minute stroll. Enjoy!

The camera goes EVERYWHERE and I think she's come to terms with it. :)


The flowers (or weeds?) are starting to come up! Spring time soon???!!!

PS: I went a little "post" happy so be sure to see what else is below!

No comments: