Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Annoying...

Don’t you HATE it when you obsessively check a blog that you often read and every time you get to the page you notice that they haven’t updated it lately.

SO ANNOYING. You either blog, or you don’t. Geez.

Lazy...

HA!

Wait, I really don’t think that anyone religiously checks this thing of mine, but...hopefully you know where I’m going with this.

I miss you blogger. I do!

I promise to be much more efficient with my updates. Life without Curt, or, my “baby daddy”, is tough sometimes. You see, he is required to help me with her on a daily basis whether he likes it or not, thus giving me some “free” time to play on the computer and ramble on about the life and times of our family. (No worries, he LOVES it...)

So, as we all get closer to the completion of weapons school (I act as if I had anything to do with his hard work, ha!) and even closer to our move down South, I assure you that my bloggin’ days will be up and running again.

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

I still check your blog...even though I see everything on Facebook, its nice to read your stories here. :) And I won't judge you for not posting, its been almost as long since I've posted on mine. :) Its busy without a hubby to help out!