Monday, November 24, 2008

From Jen:

This was given to me as a suggestion from my great friend Jen who said she thinks of my (new) family when she hears it. I officially love this song, it's called "It Won't Be Like This For Long", by Darius Rucker---yea, the Hootie and the Blowfish guy. :) It's about a Dad and his little girl and it's just great. Definitely give it a listen. And yea-I cried when I heard it for the first time(and everytime after that-which was a lot). She's only 2 months old and she's growing so fast, it's honestly scary how quickly it's happening. We just love her so much. We just feel like we want to give her all the love that we have, and it feels amazing.

Thanks Jen-I love that you thought of us when you heard it. You're the best...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I am so glad you love the song! Thanks for the shout out! Love you and miss you guys. Take care and can't wait to meet Ava.

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

I saw that song on another blog and fell in love with it!

And they really do grow up too quickly, don't they? :(