So, once I learn how to upload the 4,756+ pictures from our new camera we have taken of Ava I promise I will post something worth reading. My Mom is going to send me some step by step instructions on how to do something I'm sure a monkey could do blindfolded. I'm not so computer literate and I would rather do it right than break our new and expensive toy.
Quick Recap on Team Dougherty:Baby Ava is good. Unfortunately I have started calling her "B" or "Bava". Hopefully I stop soon.
Curt works tons, that's nothing new! Thankfully he responds well to my requests (bossy orders!) once he steps foot in the door.
I'm feeling good, especially since I just slipped into ANOTHER pair of my old jeans. Thank goodness for breastfeeding which is the only reason I have shed an ounce of baby weight. I still love ice cream and eat it whenever I feel like it. I did however start a light workout which is more of a stress relief than anything.
Curt and I are looking forward to our next date night out which is Curt's Christmas party. Yes, I bought a new dress (well, 2...) and I'm totally looking forward to a delicious pint of anything really, and some time with Curt!
I'm hoping to get some time to tell you all about the last 5 weeks over the weekend but I can make no such promise. Life revolves around Ava so we'll have to see how it goes!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so are you guys coming home for the holidays? Melisa said you might not now??
oh yeah--can you get your mom to send me an invite to their blog--if there are pics of you guys and the baby and all?
Don't worry about calling her B, I think its cute. We call Madelyn all sorts of things and the one she responds to best is "G" It started because we called her Miss Madelyn Grace, then Miss Maddie Grace, then Miss Maddie G. Now it's usually "The G" or something like "G-ster has a cute keister." We know its ridiculous but she has definately turned us into fools with our oohing and ahhing over her! Glad to hear from you...can you believe that you used to work with 30 5 year olds and now a single 1 month old wears you out so much? :-)
I call Cameron "Goober". :-) So I think "B" is a much better option...I also call him "sweet pea" and Jason calls him "munchkin". :-)
Post a Comment