Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ebay WIN!

So, Ebay kinda makes me nervous. I'm all for finding some good deals but let's face it. You never know what you're gonna get if you can't see it in person, especially when you're buying something that's "gently used". Well, one of my fellow FAVORITE bloggers has this amazing faux fur Juicy Couture Jacket. Now, I know this look isn't for everyone, but what I do know is that it's for me! MUST.HAVE.NOW. The bad news is the jacket is from last year so it's not longer available. The good news is that there were a couple (2!) on ebay. Decisions, decisions.

The verdict? I took the word of this low key seller who wrote in the description that she wore her jacket ONCE for her engagement photos and was now looking to send it, in excellent condition, to a loving home. How could I resist. The best part is I only paid about 25% of the original cost. Yes. Yes. YES!

Here's a picture...kinda! I scoured the internet looking for a picture of this coat and was out of luck. This is the little girl version, but, basically what mine looks like. Yipee!!!


(And a fun bonus pic at the bottom from my New Years Eve outfit. Love me a lil faux fur, and pearls, AND my Chanel bag!)

No comments: