Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ava Ballerina


Okay, friends. It's official. We have "the dancing machine" in a DANCE CLASS. And, it comes as NO surprise to me that she absolutely loves it. This is a program that's run on base so it's all military kiddos in her group, it's super cheap, and it's being taught by a close friend of mine. How on earth could I pass that up? PLUS, they have a recital in June that is held at the community college for TWO nights to show off all their mad skills that they learn over the year. My parents already assured me that their flying down to see her "work it" in person. I don't blame them... But, back to the teacher. I used to assist in her Kinder classroom waaay back when Curt was in the B-course before we moved to England. Her hub is also a pilot that was in the same weapons school class as Curt! So, obviously, I love her. She takes on thirteen 2-4 year olds each week so therefore, she's my hero. Could you imagine? Ava alone gives me a run for my money and she's teaching 13 of them to dance, simeutaneously?!?! She must have magical powers. Ava absolutely loves it and when I go in the studio to pick her up...she runs in the opposite direction! I don't take offense mainly because it just goes to show me how much she enjoys it in there.

Here are a couple pictures that I took while we were waiting for all the other students to arrive. I put a couple videos on FB too, so, if you're up for it...knock yourself out. ;)



Ava would say, "I jumpin', I jumpin'...."

1 comment:

The Briggs said...

I Love this! I can't wait to see clips of her first recital...she'll be the star for sure!!!